A Message from
Dr. Karen Kalivoda, Director:
Welcome to University Testing Services at the University of Georgia, a department within the Division of Student Affairs. My hope is that you will find our site useful while allowing you to become more familiar with the services offered by my dedicated staff. This interactive site will allow you to learn about our mission, goals and services offered.
UTS professional testing staff provides a wide range of services to students, faculty, staff and the community. Services include, but are not limited to, online (internet based) testing, independent learning, placement testing, national and university standardized tests, professional certifications, and test scoring and scanning for faculty.
I encourage you to utilize our services and to view us as a valued link to your university support system. University Testing Services takes great pride in providing excellent customer service. If you prefer personal contact, please call 706-542-3183 or visit us in Clark Howell Hall, Athens campus, to speak with our professional staff.
University Testing Services supports and promotes the educational mission of the University by providing centralized testing and evaluation services for all students, faculty, and the surrounding community.
Core Values and Goals
- Academic honesty is crucial to the reputation of the department. Students and clients are held to the highest possible standards.
- Integrity of all instruments used is diligently maintained.
- Individual rights and differences of students, staff, and faculty are acknowledged and respected.
- Excellent customer service guides us in all affairs.
- Responsible fiscal management is evident in decision making.
- Commitment to high employee morale is valued and enhanced through a comfortable work environment.
- Client comfort is promoted through a welcoming and secure test environment.
- Staff development is essential to the delivery of quality services and is an organizational priority.
- Client's privacy rights are rigorously protected.