Graduation Requirement Exams
Beginning August 16, 2021 these exams will no longer be offered remotely and will only be offered in person at Clark Howell Hall. Please see the info below.
Before you take a proctored exam, make sure you know and understand the following computer and behavior requirements.
1. You must verify your identity using a photo ID and your 81x number. Your UGA ID card is preferred.
2. You must not use headphones, ear buds, or any other type of listening equipment.
3. You must not communicate with any other person by any means.
4. You must not use a phone for any reason.
5. You must not leave the room during the exam for any reason unless explicitly given permission.
If you have a disability and need additional time or specific accommodations to take the exam, please request that your DRC Coordinator send over verification of eligibility for the requested accommodation before your exam. All accommodation requests for UGA-based exams must be approved by the UGA DRC: drc.uga.edu.
Any irregularities in the exam period will be reported to the department responsible for the exam and Academic Honesty. All exams will be monitored and recorded. If suspicious behavior is observed, UTS staff may take screenshots or select video clips to review and share with the departmental testing contact, the testing company, and/ or Academic Honesty. Please review UGA’s Academic Honesty Policy and follow the guidelines it sets forth. If you have questions about allowable materials on your exam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your exam.
History Exam Information
Constitution Exam Information
Graduation Requirement Exam FAQ
Register for an Exam
You will be redirected to the RegisterBlast site, where you will receive instructions on logging in and signing up.