University Testing Services supports and promotes the educational mission of the University by providing centralized testing and evaluation services for all students, faculty, and the surrounding community.
The University Testing Services adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines to maintain the integrity of the organization.
Core Values and Goals
- Academic honesty is crucial to the reputation of the department. Students and clients are held to the highest possible standards.
- Integrity of all instruments used is diligently maintained.
- Individual rights and differences of students, staff, and faculty are acknowledged and respected.
- Excellent customer service guides us in all affairs.
- Responsible fiscal management is evident in decision making.
- Commitment to high employee morale is valued and enhanced through a comfortable work environment.
- Client comfort is promoted through a welcoming and secure test environment.
- Staff development is essential to the delivery of quality services and is an organizational priority.
- Client’s privacy rights are rigorously protected.